Better Companies Make Better Products, B Corporations Are Better Companies
Why B Corporations are Better
When you support a Certified B Corporation you're supporting a better way to do business. Certified B Corporations meet rigorous, independent social and environmental performance standards. They are creating greater economic opportunity, strengthening local communities and preserving our environment. Explore our home and office, or check out the B Corp Index [PDF], and see how B Corps are being better.
Recently Added to the Home and Office
- GladRags - GladRags offers a variety of reusable menstrual products, including washable organic cotton pads and natural rubber or medical-grade silicone menstrual cups, available online or in stores nationwide.
- W.S. Badger Co, Inc. - manufacturer of Badger Balm and other USDA organic body care products.
- Clean Currrents - Green Energy Solutions for your home, business or institution, Solar Panels for Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC.
- Eldot, LLC - Bamboo product design firm and distributor.
- gDiapers - Earth-friendly diapers with a reusable, cloth outer pant, and and a disposable, biodegradable absorbent pad.
- IceStone - IceStone LLC manufactures high-design durable surfaces from 100% recycled glass and cement that are used in kitchen countertops, bathroom vanities and flooring.
- Peeled Snacks - Peeled Snacks makes snacks that are yummy and as close to nature as possible.
- Preserve - Preserve is a leading sustainable consumer goods company and producer of stylish 100% recycled household products.
- Sleeping Lady Resort - A mountain hotel resort in Leavenworth, WA
- Sungevity - Sungevity is a home solar company that designs & installs residential solar electric systems in the Bay Area.
Today's Featured B Corp.
How do you tell the difference between a good company and just good marketing? Certified B Corporations meet transparent standards so you can find out about the company that stands behind the product. What impact do they have on the environment? How do they treat their employees? How do they strengthen their local community? Dive in - B Corporations have nothing to hide.